Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Jonas Brothers Site


At first, it drove me nuts. My younger sister, Kayleen, couldn't stop talking about the Jonas brothers. "Jonas who?" I kept on asking. My little sis looked at me with disbelief and said "You don't know them?! Are you serious?!" And of course, I reply, "I am more than dead serious." If only I could descibe the look on her face.

My sister and her posse has been searching the net for Jonas brothers pictures, articles, and even Jonas brothers guitar tabs! It doesn't end there. They put every Jonas brother guitar tab they find into good use by playing the songs, much to my dismay. It still doesn't end there. Kaylin and her friends often gossip about the repsective girlfriends of Joe, Kevin, and Nick! (Yes. I finally got their names.)



Apparently, more people are in the Jonas Brothers bandwagon. I didn't get it. What's so great about brothers in a rockband? It isn't so new. long before all this hoopla, there was the Beegees and more recently, Hanson. But as I paid more attention to the Jonas brothers, I realized that they're not so bad. In fact, I'd say they're pretty cool. Their songs are catchy and dancable. Quite perfect for chilling and hanging out. Also, teh Jonas brothers are kinda cute. I hate to admit it, but they are.

So there. I've been converted into a Jonas brother fan. Like my sister, I now read gossip about the girlfriends of each Jonas brother, study Jonas brother guitar tabs. I'm also updated with the Jonas brothers' concert dates! I'm really looking forward to seeing these guys live. Yep. A guilty pleasure.

Anyway, I found this really cool site:
The Jonas Brothers Site is a wiki and everyone can add their stuff in the pages. You've gotta see their funny Jo Bro pics!

0 comments: