Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Rainbow Mouth Inn Barbados Travel Hotel Review

http://myeasy-travel.com/images/caribbean_beach.jpg


Sheena and I went to the Rainbow mouth Inn in Barbados last month. I decided to write about our experiences and make a Barbados travel hotel review just because I have so much spare time.

So there I was, extremely existed at finally being able to set foot on Barbados, the mystical island of pop sensation Shakira. Wait – Shakira didn’t live in Barbados. Oh wait that’s right, this was Rihanna’s homeland. Anyway, the truth was that I couldn’t really care less about this island. I never really heard of Barbados before until my one of my best friends told me that she badly needed me to accompany her on her vacation since her other friend with benefits couldn’t go. She said she’ll shell out for half the expense of my ticket. So why not right?

Anyway, when I got to the Rainbow Mouth Inn, I thought to myself, “wow, this place is really something else.” Nah, not really. It was the usual place. I have after all spent time in a lot more expensive five star hotels. But the hotel was pretty good actually. It just was not that memorable to me for some reason.

But when I finally saw the beach front, I began to sing a different tune. The place was effing incredible. The white sand is so fine. The beach was one of the most beautiful one’s I have ever seen in my entire life. And believe me; I have seen a lot of great beaches in my time.

I also loved the culture of the island itself. Imagine going to a quaint England town, but imagine that it was in a magnificent tropical island! It was such a fantastic combination. I’d love to take my girlfriend next time here when I finally propose to her. Anyway, the single bed room my friend and I shared was also fantastic, perfect for a honeymoon.

0 comments: